Sprint Retrospective Guide
A guide to everything about sprint retrospective
The sprint retrospective is one of the most important cerimonies in scrum and it is held after the end of every sprint. The main goal of the retrospective is to continuously improve the way people on the team deliver and work together.
- - How long is a sprint retrospective?
- - What is the output of the sprint retrospective?
- - When is a sprint retrospective ceremony performed?
Sprint Retrospective Meeting
One of the most common retrospective meetings is the what went well - what didn't go well template. The scrum master and the team members discuss what has happened during the last sprint, what went well and what went wrong. Here you can find some more sprint retrospective ideas and sprint retrospective examples.
The sprint retrospective facilitator is the one resposible to facilitate this meeting, but other attending members can rotate as well in this role.
- - Questions to ask during a sprint retrospective
- - Who should conduct a retrospective meeting
- - How to run a sprint retrospective?
- - Sprint review vs sprint retrospective
There are many ways to run sprint retrospectives inclusing online and offline formats. Here is a list of sprint retrospective tools to try.