10+ Most Popular Team Management Techniques
Here is a list of Team Management ideas and techniques. Click on it to learn more and to create your first board using a selected template.
Take a look on 10 templates that have been used 4,065 times 🚀
- 0 usesSafety Check for RetrospectiveThe safety check is an important practice of agile retrospectives. Before the team can reflect on their past, they need to know that everyone participating is comfortable sharing information. If even ...- 5- 4- 3- 2- 1
- 0 usesTime: Added Stolen RestoredTime: Added Stolen Restored- Which of your plans/choices add more time to your day?- Which personal choices steal time from your day?- How do/would you reclaim lost time to your day?
- 0 usesTeam CharterGet everyone to enter their ideas and then vote on the top 3- Goals - Why do we exist?- Culture and values- Goals- Things to avoid- What will make our team great- Rules
- 0 usesScrum Roles & ResponsibilitiesThis board quickly builds understanding of the subtleties of the Scrum roles and responsibilities- Team / Tech Lead- Product Owner- Project Manager
- 0 usesAppreciation BoardColleague Appreciation Board : post your comment to each name below- Bob- Julie- Anne- John- Mark- George- Susan
- 0 usesMaster GardenerIdeally suited to exploring personal or team transformation- SowWhat actions or practices did you start or experiment with- GrowAreas of deeper investment, experienced new learnings / insights; observed shifts in mindset/behaviors- HarvestImpact on self / team / others . . . what was enabled
- 0 usesRoles and ExpectationsWhat do you expect from these roles?- Software Tester- Developer- Tech Lead- Delivery Manager- Product Manager
- 0 usesBrown Bag Lunch MeetingBrown bag lunch meeting template to decide cadence, topics, and options for food.- Cadence- Topics- Options for Food
- 0 usesCorona Virtual World Check-inOpportunity to do a pulse check with the team in light of recent changes- What's going well for you during this time? What's keeping you grounded?- What are some of the challenges you're facing? (both personal or professional)- How can we (your leadership team & colleagues) support you during this time?
- 0 usesKudoboxThis is template help of people to improve your relations in team.- Great Job!- Very Happy!- Totally Awesome!- Thank You!- Many Thanks!- Congratulations!- Well Done!