5+ Most Popular New Year Retrospective Ideas
Here is a list of New Year Retrospective Ideas that you can use to reflect of the past year and think about the new year that is coming. Click on it to learn more and to create your first board using one of the available templates.
Take a look on 5 templates that have been used 523 times 🚀
- 0 usesEnd of the year retroEnd of year Team Retro focused with holiday themes- So, if you could summarise your sprint in a single inspirational quote, what would it be?- What are some cool presents you received during this sprint? 🎁 Things that went well, cool features you’re proud of,- What are some presents that were… unexpected? 😕 Things that were less fun, or took longer that you wanted,- Your great aunt just gave you an envelope full of cash, what are you going to spend this money on during next sprint? 💌 Exciting things that are coming up!- Uh-oh, there’s a cat waiting to jump on your beautiful Xmas lights! 😼 What are some bad things that could happen during next sprint?- Now that you’ve seen what the previous sprint is made of, write a letter to Santa, expressing a wish. Santa can fix any problem, so what do you wish for? The next morning, your wish is granted! How can you tell? What’s different?- Write a Kudo card to someone picked randomly in your team!- New Year’s Resolution After Christmas, New Year’s Eve is the next big thing! Close your retrospective by asking yourselves: think about this year for a bit, and decide 3 personal actions for next year (what should you start doing, continue doing, and stop doing?)
- 0 usesFestive Christmas End Of Year RetroTeam to add cards in each column before the meeting, at the start of the meeting team will vote on the cards. Cards then discussed in order of the most votes first.- Let's Raise a Glass To....Recognise good work and achievements- All I want for Christmas is?What would make this project easier for you?- New Years Resolutions...What should we do differently next year?
- 0 usesThe Mountain Climber RetroCreate the right setting for a new year retrospective with The Mountain Climber Retro. In every retrospective, it's important to set the right framework. Usually, retrospectives focus on the “sprint”...- MilestonesWhat are the milestones on our route this year?- ObstaclesWhat obstacles await us on our route before each of these milestones?- PreparationWhat preparations should we make/pack equipment in order to master all the milestones for the coming year in the best possible way?
- 0 usesThe Fireworks RetrospectiveCreate the right setting for a new year retrospective with The Fireworks Retro. In every retrospective, it's important to set the right framework. Usually, retrospectives focus on the “sprint” as a r...- ToastWhich successes of the past year can toast together?- GoodbyesWhich problems from last year would we like to say goodbye to in the coming year?- ResolutionsWhat resolutions could we reasonably make for the new year?
- 0 usesAn End of Year Retrospective TemplateThis year maybe has been difficult for many, so celebrate you made it to the end of the year! Use this time to reflect on the year that passed, and consider the possibilities of the year ahead of you...- What happened during your year?(e.g. “Moved house”, “Took part in a virtual panel”, or “Read Lord of the Rings for the 2nd time”.)- What does this year mean to you?(e.g. What were 3 things you did for the first time? What 3 events/activities brought you extreme joy this year? What are 3 big accomplishments you reached this year?)- What could the next year mean for you?(e.g. What are 3 habits from this year you should continue doing? Imagine yourself at the end of the next year (it’s a long time). What are 3 big accomplishments you finished that you are proud of?)