11+ Most Popular Brainstorming Examples
Here is a list of Brainstorming ideas, examples and techniques. Click on it to learn more and to create your first board using a selected template.
Take a look on 11 templates that have been used 13,161 times 🚀
- 0 usesIdea PrioritizationSilent generation for ideas, sorted by perceived urgency- Low Priority- Medium Priority- High Priority
- 0 usesTownhall MeetingPlease add questions for the Townhall meeting and then vote on them.- Strategy- Working Conditions- Management
- 0 usesDot VotingThis technique is very good for brainstorming sessions, you can generate multiple ideas and you want to prioritize and converge upon an agreed solution.- Topics | Ideas
- 0 uses4 Rooms of changeThe 4 rooms model shows a change of topics throughout a period of time being in a good state and the person is happy about it (contentment). However there might be topics around the product/ team ...- Contentment (satisfaction)- Renewal- Denial- Confusion
- 0 usesMoSCoW TechniqueIt's a prioritization technique, where we divide the features, outcomes, expected results, tasks or any type of work to be prioritised in 4 columns: Must Have, Should Have, Could Have or Won't have. ...- Must Have- Should Have- Could Have- Won't Have
- 0 usesProblem, Root Cause, SolutionFirst everyone create cards explaining existing problems, then for each problem they fill the root cause and then fill any possible approach to prevent this problem occur again.- Problem- Root Cause- How to Prevent
- 0 usesDiscovery and Action Dialogue (Liberating Structures)See http://www.liberatingstructures.com/10-discovery-action-dialogue/- How do you know when problem X is present?- How do you contribute effectively to solving problem X?- What prevents you from doing this or taking these actions all the time?- Do you know anybody who is able to frequently solve problem X and overcome barriers? What behaviors or practices made their success possible?- Do you have any ideas?- What needs to be done to make it happen? Any volunteers?- Who else needs to be involved?
- 0 usesLearning CanvasEmergent learning - The Learning Canvas way What if people can learn from their past experiences? What if we can bring all people together to share what they know and what they have inside about a sp...- [past] Problems- [past] Experiences- [future] Ideas- [future] Expected Results- [future] Try this!
- 0 usesSchool Support BrainstormThis is for a brainstorm with school professionals in a community of practice setting. We will conduct this via breakout rooms and then share as a larger group.- How are you working to support students and families over the break?- How are you working to support yourself and your staff?- In reflecting on the last semester, what is one thing you are grateful for or proud of?
- 0 usesStructural TensionA framework for addressing any challenge- Ideal State Characteristics (if it were working , what would you see?)- Current Reality - What's Working Now- Current Reality - What's Getting in the Way?- Possible Actions to Leverage What's Working- Possible Actions to Address Barriers
- 0 usesLean Coffee (with Actions)Lean Coffee format, with an Actions column for people to follow up. This discussion format creates a democratically-agreed agenda for topics that actually apply to the individuals in the discussion. ...- Proposed TopicsTopics to vote on, top 3 will be discussed for 15min each- DiscussingCurrently discussing. Limit 1 item, limit 15min.- DoneDone discussing- ActionsAny resulting actions to do after finishing a discussion