How to use this tool?
1. Order the cards from Most Important to Least Important by dragging
2. Click "Generate Unique Link" to copy your unique URL to share with other people.
What is moving motivators?
The moving motivators are the things that people want to achieve in their lives. The things that make them wake up in the morning and go to work. These motivating factors change over time and this affects the decisions we make in our lives, including how we manage projects and teams.
What is intrinsic motivation?
What does “intrinsic motivation” mean to you? You might think that it means “working for the fun of it”, but, according to positive psychologist Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, what matters is not the enjoyment of the work itself, but rather the enjoyment that comes from becoming better at whatever skill you’re trying to hone.
What is extrinsic motivation?
Extrinsic motivation is a form of motivation that comes from outside a person. Common extrinsic motivators include rewards like money and grades, as well as threats such as punishment or loss of reputation.
What are the 10 moving motivators? As stated at Managment 3.0
- Curiosity I have plenty of things to investigate and to think about
- Acceptance The people around me approve of what I do and who I am
- Power There’s enough room for me to influence what happens around me
- Relatedness I have good social contacts with the people in my work
- Goal My purpose in life is reflected in the work that I do
- Honor I feel proud that my personal values are reflected in how I work
- Mastery My work challenges my competence but it is still within my abilities
- Freedom I am independent of others with my work and my responsibilities
- Order There are enough rules and policies for a stable environment
- Status My position is good, and recognized by the people who work with me
Moving motivators was created by Management 3.0, you can learn more about it in their own website.