40+ Would You Rather Icebreaker Questions
40+ Would You Rather Icebreaker Questions are important ones to have. Use this list to help yourself get started, or help your team start their day off with a shared experience. A place with more connectivity can lead to an healthier workplace where everyone feel safe to communicate and give their point of view.
It can be hard to get a team to warm up to the idea of a team-building activity at the start of their project. However, icebreaker questions are a great way to do so. For example, you could ask everyone on your team what they're excited about, or what they're most proud of. This will help them get used to being around each other and communicate with each other outside of work hours.
To start a meeting with the right foot we made this list of would you rather icebreaker questions, it helps your team to improve collaboration and share experiences.
40+ Would You Rather Icebreaker Questions
- Would you rather figure out how to end all wars or fight for a good cause?
- Would you rather climb a tree or play on a swing set?
- Would you rather teach a class or learn from reading a book?
- Would you rather be good at science or good at social studies/history?
- Would you rather take a shower or take a bubble bath
- Would you rather go back and change your past or see your future self?
- Would you rather be able breathe under water or be able to walk on top of water
- Would you rather ride on a horse or ride on a camel
- Would you rather take a walk in the jungle or drive through the desert?
- Would you rather have a pet dinosaur or have a pet dragon
- Would you rather have a wolf as a pet or a squirrel?
- Would you rather be the class clown or on the honor roll?
- Would you rather learn bird calls or be able to identify lots of different insects?
- Would you rather harvest vegetables or snuggle up with a comfy blanket?
- Would you rather live in a house with broken heating, or broken air conditioning?
- Would you rather find toe nail clippings in your ice cream, or ear wax in your birthday cake?
- Would you rather light candles in remembrance or attend a cook-out?
- Would you rather learn how to do math timed tests without a calculator or join the Pep Club?
- Would you rather milk a cow or a goat?
- Would you rather have an extra nipple, or an extra arm that can’t do anything?
- Would you rather be able to read minds or shape-shift?
- Would you rather repair a car or buy a new one?
- Would you rather go for a picnic or dance in the rain?
- Would you rather try to save President Lincoln or Martin Luther King Jr.?
- Would you rather cuddle with a kitten or with a puppy?
- Would you rather see the other side of a black hole, or walk on the moon?
- Would you rather wear pajamas all day or dress up in your best outfit?
- Would you rather make a harvest wreath or go on a hayride?
- Would you rather have really big hands or have really small feet
- Would you rather play a video game or a computer game?
- Would you rather have a pet snake or have a pet spider
- Would you rather eat Chinese food or Italian food?
- Would you rather go canoeing or white water rafting?
- Would you rather drive a motorcycle down the coast of American, or drive a van across Europe?
- Would you rather have free tickets wherever you go or have free candy whenever you want?
- Would you rather have to read aloud every word you read or sing everything you say out loud?
- Would you rather be genius level smart or have the most friends in school
- Would you rather take a skiing trip or vacation in a warmer climate?
- Would you rather star in a TV show, or do voiceover for your favorite video game?
- Would you rather eat an entire cake or an entire carton of ice cream?
Generate Random Icebreaker
Whether you’re at an office party, a get-together with new people, or even just out to lunch with some friends, you never have to feel wordless or awkward.
Using the best 40+ Would You Rather Icebreaker Questions is a fun and interesting way of really getting to know those around you. It’s also great for getting everyone more comfortable around each other. And hey, who knows, maybe these icebreakers will help turn acquaintances or colleagues into friends.
You can use the icebreakers listed above as stepping stones and you’ll find that soon enough you’ll be writing your own.
If you are felling unspired and want to check more icebreakers to test with your team, please take a look on Icebreaker Questions, Funny Icebreaker Questions, Holiday Icebreaker Questions Adults Icebreaker Questions, Team Building Questions For Coworkers, Foods & Drinks Icebreaker Questions , Desert Island Icebreaker Questions , Either Or Style Icebreaker Questions , Zoom Icebreaker Questions and Icebreaker Questions for Small Groups