90+ Team Building Questions For Coworkers
90+ Team Building Questions For Coworkers are important ones to have. Use this list to help yourself get started, or help your team start their day off with a shared experience. A place with more connectivity can lead to an healthier workplace where everyone feel safe to communicate and give their point of view.
It can be hard to get a team to warm up to the idea of a team-building activity at the start of their project. However, icebreaker questions are a great way to do so. For example, you could ask everyone on your team what they're excited about, or what they're most proud of. This will help them get used to being around each other and communicate with each other outside of work hours.
To start a meeting with the right foot we made this list of team building icebreaker questions, it helps your team to improve collaboration and share experiences.
90+ Team Building Questions For Coworkers
- If you could get $1 million to give up your smartphone forever, would you do it?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- What is the kindest thing anyone has ever done for you?
- Would you rather be able to run at 100 miles per hour or fly at 10 miles per hour?
- Which celebrity was your childhood crush?
- What was the first thing you thought about when you woke up this morning?
- What are your favorite pizza toppings?
- What TV shows have you been watching lately?
- If you could experience something again for the very first time, what would it be?
- Is Die Hard a Christmas movie?
- If you were to move to another country, where would you move?
- What animal represents you?
- What is the most important thing still on your bucket list?
- If you could cure any disease, what would it be?
- What’s your favorite TV show and why?
- If you had to be transformed into one household item, what would it be and why?
- If you had a time machine, would go back in time or into the future?
- What’s your cellphone or computer wallpaper?
- What’s your favorite TV show?
- Are you a morning person or a night person?
- If you could magically become fluent in any language, what would it be?
- Who’s the toughest person you have to buy for during the holidays?
- If you ran the world, what’s one thing you’d change?
- What’s your secret talent?
- If you had to pick another career, what would it be?
- What was the worst style choice you have ever made?
- Why is it called quick sand if you sink slowly in it?
- What’s your favorite boardgame?
- What was your favorite band ten years ago?
- What's your earliest childhood memory?
- If you could go back and do your college years over, what would you do differently?
- If you were left on a deserted island with either your worst enemy or no one, which would you choose? Why?
- Who was your most influential role model?
- If you could be guaranteed one thing in life (besides money), what would it be?
- What is your current desktop or cell phone wallpaper? Why did you choose that image?
- Would you rather sing karaoke with the head of our department or be on a group call with the CEO and your parents?
- What’s your most treasured memory?
- Do you have any hidden talents? What can you do?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing you ever accidentally messaged to somebody?
- Are you a dog person, a cat person, or both?
- Describe an experience in life that changed your values.
- Do you listen to the news?
- If aliens landed on Earth, who would you recommend they talk to?
- What is one thing on the very top of your bucket list?
- What’s the greatest gift you’ve ever received? What about the best gift you’ve ever given?
- Would you rather always be early or late?
- What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
- Would you rather be a member of the Avengers or the Justice League?
- What’s the best piece of advice you have ever been given?
- Who was the best batman?
- If you mix dirt and water, are you making water dirty or dirt wet?
- If you could have any upgrade to your WFH setup, what would it be?
- You’re going sail around the world. What’s the name of your boat?
- If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- If money and time were no object, what would you be doing right now?
- What was the worst job you ever had?
- If you were a superhero what would your name be?
- What is your highest goal for your career?
- What was your least favorite childhood chore and why?
- What was your first job?
- What’s your favorite knock-knock joke?
- If you were a vegetable, what vegetable would you be and why?
- Who in your life has inspired you most?
- What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
- If you could only listen to one album for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
- What is a slogan that describes you or your values?
- What was your favorite TV show as a kid?
- If you had an extra hour per day, what would you do?
- What’s your #1 travel destination?
- Who’s someone you really admire?
- What’s something interesting about your family history?
- If you could go back in time and pay more attention in one class, what would it be?
- What was your favorite subject in school?
- Is cereal a soup?
- What’s your go-to workday breakfast?
- What is your idea of fun?
- Is a hotdog a sandwich?
- If you could only watch three movies for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- What album could you listen to over and over again and not get sick of?
- What’s something you love that people wouldn’t expect?
- What’s your favorite hobby?
- What book changed your worldview the most?
- Should pineapple go on pizza?
- If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is it homeless or naked?
- What crazy activities do you dream of trying someday?
- If you could say one thing to the entire world right now, what would you say?
- What song title best describes your life?
- Do you have houseplants in your office?
- If you could get rid of any current trend, what would it be and why?
- Which musician, alive or dead, do you wish you could see perform?
Generate Random Icebreaker
Whether you’re at an office party, a get-together with new people, or even just out to lunch with some friends, you never have to feel wordless or awkward.
Using the best 90+ Team Building Questions For Coworkers is a fun and interesting way of really getting to know those around you. It’s also great for getting everyone more comfortable around each other. And hey, who knows, maybe these icebreakers will help turn acquaintances or colleagues into friends.
You can use the icebreakers listed above as stepping stones and you’ll find that soon enough you’ll be writing your own.
If you are felling unspired and want to check more icebreakers to test with your team, please take a look on Icebreaker Questions, Funny Icebreaker Questions, Holiday Icebreaker Questions Icebreaker Questions for Adults, Foods & Drinks Icebreaker Questions , Would You Rather Icebreaker Questions , Desert Island Icebreaker Questions , Either Or Style Icebreaker Questions , Zoom Icebreaker Questions and Icebreaker Questions for Small Groups