80+ Best Icebreaker Questions for Small Groups
A small group is a good place to create a save place to share experience and create connection between the members. Use those Icebreaker Questions for Small Groups to begin your meeting with the right foot.
80+ Icebreaker Questions for Small Groups
- If you could only eat one dessert for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- When was your first time being part of a team?
- What is the most unique thing you have every ordered online or had to go shopping to find?
- What was your best/worst surprise?
- What is part of your daily routine that you look forward to everyday?
- What is one of your biggest pet peeves?
- What is your favorite road trip snack?
- What would you do if you could take a year off from work or school?
- What is your go-to excuse for being late to virtual meetings?
- What is an item of clothing you wore over and over as a kid?
- What is that thing you think is totally overrated?
- If you were a superhero, what would your name be?
- How would you describe your favorite meal — appetizer, drink, entree and/or dessert?
- What would you say your role is in a team?
- What’s your biggest fear? What’s the biggest fear you’ve ever faced?
- Say you’re independently wealthy and don’t have to work; what would you do with your time?
- What is your absolute dream job?
- Would you rather go back in time or be transported to the future?
- What can you do better than anyone else that you know?
- What movie or book does everyone love that you don't like at all?
- What is one thing you are passionate about?
- Where is your dream location to work?
- If you won a lottery, what’s the first thing you would buy?
- At a company field day, what event would you most likely win?
- What’s the name of your WiFi?
- Would you rather be trapped in an elevator or stuck on a suspension bridge?
- It's Friday night after a terribly busy week, how do you spend it?
- What work-from-home habit is most successful for you?
- What game makes you the most competitive?
- What is the story behind the time you went the longest without sleep?
- What is your least favorite fashion trend that you are opting out of this season?
- What was the most fun thing you did last weekend?
- If you had one extra hour of free time everyday, how would you use it?
- What is your biggest team accomplishment?
- What are three positive words people often use to describe you?
- Professional, casual, or sweatpants? If there were no dress code, how would you dress for work?
- What is your favorite mode of transportation: plane, train, automobile, bike or boat?
- What’s the best vacation you have ever taken?
- What was your first vehicle?
- What does your morning routine look like when working from home?
- If you could have dinner with any famous person, who would you choose?
- If you could instantly become an expert in something, what would it be?
- What qualities do you think are best in a teammate?
- Be honest, how often do you work from your bed?
- Three apps on your phone you can't live without?
- What is the most interesting online article you’ve read lately?
- What is a quirky or unusual fear that you have?
- As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up and why?
- What is one fictional character that you wish was a real person?
- Do you have any remote work productivity hacks?
- Who is the smartest person you know?
- Was there an odd rumor that went around your high school that wasn’t true?
- Would you rather live without heat and AC or live without social media?
- On a scale of 1 – 10, how experienced are you with remote work?
- What have you done in your workplace that you are most embarrassed to admit?
- If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What type of partner would you choose to balance yourself out?
- Do you have houseplants in your office?
- What is a home project, craft or hobby that you tried that didn't go so well?
- What activity helps you relieve stress?
- What is one song or lyric that has really spoken to your heart?,
- What is that crucial skill you think everyone should have?
- What’s the bravest thing you have ever done?
- Do you think anyone can be a team player if they try, or are some people are just better on their own?
- If you could be on any game show, which would you choose?
- If you could star in a movie with any famous actor/actress, who would you choose as your costar?
- Who has been a spiritual hero in your life?
- What is the unique skill you bring to your job?
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- What is one favorite activity from childhood you wish you could do now?
- What class did you take in school that helped you with your job?
- Where would you move if you could retire tomorrow?
- If they were to make a documentary about your life, what would be your favorite scene?
- Have you ever left a 1-star review online?
- Would you rather work solo or in a team?
- What’s your favorite time of day: morning, afternoon, evening, or late night?
- Would you rather work from the beach or a mountain cabin?
- What non-work-related goal would you like to achieve in the next five years?
- What is something important a grandparent or older mentor taught you?
- What has been your favorite road trip or vacation?
Generate Random Icebreaker
Whether you’re at an office party, a get-together with new people, or even just out to lunch with some friends, you never have to feel wordless or awkward.
Using the best Small Group Icebreaker Questions is a fun and interesting way of really getting to know those around you. It’s also great for getting everyone more comfortable around each other. And hey, who knows, maybe these icebreakers will help turn acquaintances or colleagues into friends.
You can use the icebreakers listed above as stepping stones and you’ll find that soon enough you’ll be writing your own.
If you are felling unspired and want to check more icebreakers to test with your team, please take a look on Icebreaker Questions, Funny Icebreaker Questions, Holiday Icebreaker Questions Icebreaker Questions for Adults, Team Building Questions For Coworkers, Foods & Drinks Icebreaker Questions , Would You Rather Icebreaker Questions , Desert Island Icebreaker Questions , Either Or Style Icebreaker Questions and Zoom Icebreaker Questions