+80 Funny Icebreaker Questions For Your Team
Funny Icebreaker questions are important ones to have. Use this list to help yourself get started, or help your team start their day off with a shared experience. A place with more connectivity can lead to an healthier workplace where everyone feel safe to communicate and give their point of view.
+80 Funny Icebreaker Questions
- What are some of your favorite games to play?
- Not into dares? Try these icebreaker riddles on for size!
- If you could only eat one dish for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- If you could have one superpower today, what would it be, and for what purpose?
- Would you rather earn more money and be busier or earn less money and have more time to yourself?
- If you could have any view out your office window, what would you choose?
- What is something you did when you were younger that makes you cringe to think about?
- If you could devise a new invention, what would you create?
- Store-bought or homemade?
- What’s your favorite ’80s movie?
- Can you share a photo of yourself as a baby?
- If you were to be reincarnated as an animal, what would it be and why?
- How would you deal with the hurt of betrayal?
- Would you rather eat healthier or exercise regularly?
- If you could pick one member in the group to kill, who would it be and why?
- Would you rather be invisible or be able to read minds?
- Have you ever gotten super lost? What happened?
- Start work late or leave work early?
- What is something that always makes you laugh?
- Never have I ever gone outside with my clothes worn inside out.
- Describe your perfect day.
- Physical work or mental work?
- Have you ever had a crush on one of your professors?
- If you had to break the ice during some awkward silences, which joke would you crack?
- What’s the craziest dare you ever took?
- If you were a kitchen appliance, which one would you be and why?
- What’s a better game, ’21 questions’ or ‘hide and go seek’?
- It’s Opposite Day! Answer every question with the opposite statement for the rest of the game.
- Would you rather eat candy corn or marshmallows?
- Funny Icebreaker Questions About School and College
- Play or standup show?
- What is the best compliment you’ve received?
- Which song can you listen to all day long?
- What famous animal movie character do you like the most?
- If someone took a candid picture of you, what would they most likely find you doing?
- Would you rather be the funniest or the smartest person in the room?
- As a kid, did you ever do something wrong but manage to pin it on your siblings?
- What’s one rule your parents or guardians enforced when you were a kid?
- What’s your favorite handshake?
- What “old person” things do you do?
- What’s your favorite book or movie, and why?
- Have you ever dialed a phone number and forgot who you called?
- I am a ball that can be rolled but never bounced or thrown. What am I? Eyeball.
- What songs would be played on a loop in hell?
- When have you done something outlandish for what you usually do?
- If you could experience one year from your life again, which year would it be?
- How do you think the world will end?
- I dare you to rap about your colleagues for at least one minute.
- Photos or videos?
- What was the worst style choice you ever made?
- What do you want to try for the first time in the year ahead?
- Would you rather go trick or treating or stay home and watch a scary movie?
- On the count of three say one word.
- Have you ever fallen asleep in class?
- Would you go with aliens if they arrive on Earth? Why?
- Lions or tigers?
- If you could pick between dating a superhero or a supervillain, who would you choose?
- If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Have you ever met anyone famous?
- Pick your favorite decade. Tell us why.
- Protagonist or sidekick?
- Tell me about the first party you ever went to.
- What’s the most interesting article you’ve read lately?
- What is the most adventurous thing that you’ve done?
- What are you excited to do after work today?
- What’s your biggest accomplishment?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- Never have I ever cheated on an exam in college.
- If you chose a career all over again, what would you do?
- What is the most awkward thing that ever happened to you during an interview?
- What was the best thing that happened to you in school?
- What’s the most embarrassing moment from your teen years?
- What’s the story behind your name?
- What would you do if you notice that there is no toilet paper while using a public toilet?
- What show are you most likely to binge-watch?
- What’s the grossest food you ever had to eat to be polite?
- Can you live without your smartphone for 24 hours?
- Would you rather go trick or treating or go out on a date?
- Pizza or Chinese food?
- If you could eliminate one food so no one could eat it ever again, what would you destroy?
Generate Random Icebreaker
Sharing experiences is good way to start connecting with people and having some fun.
Whether you’re at an office party, a get-together with new people, or even just out to lunch with some friends, you never have to feel wordless or awkward.
Using the funny icebreaker question is a fun and interesting way of really getting to know those around you. It’s also great for getting everyone more comfortable around each other. And hey, who knows, maybe these icebreakers will help turn acquaintances or colleagues into friends.
You can use the icebreakers listed above as stepping stones and you’ll find that soon enough you’ll be writing your own.
If you are felling unspired and want to check more icebreakers to test with your team, please take a look on Icebreaker Questions, Holiday Icebreaker Questions Icebreaker Questions for Adults, Team Building Questions For Coworkers, Foods & Drinks Icebreaker Questions , Would You Rather Icebreaker Questions , Desert Island Icebreaker Questions , Either Or Style Icebreaker Questions , Zoom Icebreaker Questions and Icebreaker Questions for Small Groups