40+ Foods And Drinks Icebreaker Questions
Foods and Drinks Icebreaker Questions are important ones to have. The most important thing at a sprint retrospective meeting is that the team members feel comfortable, have fun, and get value from it. Good memories from foods and drinks are always a good way to interact and know more about each other.
It can be hard to get a team to warm up to the idea of a team-building activity at the start of their project. However, icebreaker questions are a great way to do so. For example, you could ask everyone on your team what they're excited about, or what they're most proud of. This will help them get used to being around each other and communicate with each other outside of work hours.
To start a meeting with the right foot we made this list of food and drinks icebreaker questions, it helps your team to improve collaboration and share experiences.
40+ Foods and Drinks Icebreaker Questions
- What movie (or book, trend, food, etc.) do you think is underrated?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be, and why?
- What is your favorite meal to cook and why?
- What are you drinking right now? If nothing, what was the last thing you drank?
- What is the best meal you have ever eaten?
- What’s the first thing you drink when you wake up?
- What is your favorite breakfast? Lunch? Dinner?
- What is something you can’t cook?
- What food do you love that a lot of people might find a little odd?
- What is your favorite breakfast food?
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten for breakfast that is not a breakfast food?
- If you were a vegetable, what vegetable would you be and why?
- What’s your signature dish?
- What is the worst food you ever eaten?
- Share an unusual food pairing that you love.
- What is your favorite restaurant?
- What’s a food that you keep trying to like, but just can’t?
- Lose sleep or skip a meal?
- What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- What food will you never eat?
- You can only eat one food again for the rest of your life. What is it?
- Name a healthy food you enjoy and an unhealthy food that you find hard to resist.
- Favorite grocery item while shopping locally?
- If you could eliminate one food so no one could eat it ever again, what would you destroy?
- What is the best food you have ever eaten?
- Food truck or restaurant?
- If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life what would it be?
- What's the weirdest food combination you enjoy?
- If you could have an unlimited supply of one food or drink, what would it be?
- What’s your favorite breakfast cereal?
- What’s something that you ate regularly as a family growing up?
- If you could eliminate one food so that no one would eat it ever again, what would you pick to destroy?
- If you could go to dinner anywhere tonight, where would you go?
- What is the best gift you've ever given?
- What is the strangest food you have eaten?
- What strange food pairings do you love that no one else understands?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What is something you are great at cooking?
- What’s your least favorite food?
- What’s your favorite happy hour drink?
Generate Random Icebreaker
Whether you’re at an office party, a get-together with new people, or even just out to lunch with some friends, you never have to feel wordless or awkward.
Using the best Foods and Drinks Icebreakers Questions is a fun and interesting way of really getting to know those around you. It’s also great for getting everyone more comfortable around each other. And hey, who knows, maybe these icebreakers will help turn acquaintances or colleagues into friends.
You can use the icebreakers listed above as stepping stones and you’ll find that soon enough you’ll be writing your own.
If you are felling unspired and want to check more icebreakers to test with your team, please take a look on Icebreaker Questions, Funny Icebreaker Questions, Holiday Icebreaker Questions Icebreaker Questions for Adults, Team Building Questions For Coworkers, Would You Rather Icebreaker Questions , Desert Island Icebreaker Questions , Either Or Style Icebreaker Questions , Zoom Icebreaker Questions and Icebreaker Questions for Small Groups